A New Chapter
| Just a little before this journey began, in Rome with the family. |
More than twenty years ago, Reflecting the Image began as a simple discipline of opening God's Word each day, listening carefully, and sharing what I was learning. Along the way, those quiet mornings became more than 2,000 reflections.
This past year, however, life became unusually full. Responsibilities, challenges, and unexpected circumstances interrupted that daily rhythm, and for the first time in many years, the blog fell silent.
Then someone said something that I couldn't quite shake.
"I miss reading your posts."
Those simple words felt like a gentle reminder from the Lord that it was time to return.
Over the past several weeks, we have finished our journey through Paul's letter to the Romans. It has been a fitting way to begin again. Romans reminded me to live for Christ, to lean into hope, to abide in the Holy Spirit, and ultimately to give glory to the only wise God.
Now it is time for another new beginning.
Reflecting the Image is moving to a new home. My hope is not simply to have a new website, but to create a place where we can continue opening the Scriptures together for years to come.
This site no longer supports certain features and you will be able to subscribe to the site, if you care to receive these reflections via e-mail. Sign up
Thank you for walking this journey with me. Whether you have been reading since the earliest days or have only recently joined us, I am grateful for your companionship along the way.
As always, my prayer is that we would continue reflecting the image of Christ.
I'll look forward to welcoming you to the new home. Reflecting the Image
Blessings,
Carla
Comments
Post a Comment