Blessed Jesus



Scripture:

Psa. 34:1     I will bless the LORD at all times;
        his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
Psa. 34:2     My soul makes its boast in the LORD;
        let the humble hear and be glad.
Psa. 34:3     O magnify the LORD with me,
        and let us exalt his name together.

Observation:

It’s the day of the year we call “Good Friday.”  On this day we remember that Christ went to his death for us all. 

The Psalmist loved God. 

He blessed the LORD continually. 

The focus of his life was his passionate love for God and his desire was to constantly exalt his name.

Application:


Blessed Jesus. 

Blessed Jesus.

Suffering on the cross.

May I bless him at all times!

May he be praised at all times!

May he be magnified at all times!

Blessed Jesus. 

Blessed Jesus.

Prayer:

Lord, thank you is not enough.  I am amazed at what you have done and eternally grateful.  Amen.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Off Your Ornaments

Does God Value Boys More than Girls?

The Advantage of Sanctification